dimanche 11 novembre 2012

Vampire


I literally feed on people’s weakness so much that if these weaknesses were some sort of blood I could be a vampire or even worse Dracula.
For example I say to myself all the time that I’m the most disoriented person, but at least I’m quiet aware of  ,even though  it doesn't change much about it, but come on!
But when I talk to some people, God does it make me feel good to see how disoriented they are (notice the writing? that’s what I got from catcher in the rye).
But the virtual part is the best. Just reading all these tweets and Facebook posts makes me feel like I’m a superior human being.
I always imagine the minutes before that post was published and how its writer didn't notice its stupidity. It’s just sad.
People can be stupid sometimes so why not feed on that. It doesn't do them any harm but boy does it do me good! (@catcher in the rye)
That been said I think I’ll be one of them. Well there are always comments and followers; I mean who’ll mind that, even if some people think it’s stupid.
Nah I’m just kidding.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire