samedi 24 novembre 2012

Lolita


So I started reading Lolita and I didn't get pass the first pages without having to check the dictionary at least two times in ONE LINE, and it does not look pretty. I mean if you have to read iconic books such as Lolita at least have the decency to master English, and I do!
But reading the book does nothing but prove me wrong. It’s frustrating!
I have this theory about writers who don’t write in their own language; they always tend to exaggerate and use big words, it’s a sort of show off. Witch is for insecure people, witch makes the writer less interesting then the book. It’s a torture.
So please please tell Vladimir Nabokov I know he can speak English! Because I don’t!
Here is the PDF check it out and check my misery with it. 
PDF Vladimir Nabokov Lolita

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire