dimanche 11 novembre 2012

Friends!


The other day a friend and I were discussing something and she said “oh just shut up we don’t have the same taste”.
It’s a funny thing to say especially if the person is your best friend it makes me wonder if we don’t have the same taste, then why are we together in the first place.
The thing is I never choose my friends I just wait until I get chosen and it’s never done by the most interesting people either. That’s a very mean thing to say, I know, but it’s true.
And that’s what you get for not being in control.
Or let’s assume I am in control, I’m the worst at evaluating people. It doesn't mean I don’t. I do wonder and presume what their personalities are like; sometimes I get it right sometimes I don’t.
The problem is they never interest me, I can be pretty choosy.  
It got me thinking of all the people I could be interested in knowing, and all I got is one person and I remember there was an incident that made me quit.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire