samedi 3 novembre 2012

No introduction!


No introduction
I’m a student at accountancy and I have always hated this domain. I would always say that I can’t imagine myself setting in an office all day long doing something I really don’t like.
But it’s all from the past. Now I believe that it’s not important for a person to peruse a career that he actually likes, in fact if you just substitute the word “like” for “tolerate” it’s all going to be fine.
You see I believe in imperfection a person can and will never have it all in his lifetime.
That been said it is okay to do something you don’t like, but you tolerate, for your living as long as the money is good. 
It’s all about the money it comes from it and what would you do to distract yourself with it.
For example a horny man doesn't have to like a prostitute to sleep with her. Because at that point he is just looking for the satisfaction and she will do the job like any other women.
As he is looking for satisfaction, I am looking for living the “good life” and as he goes and finds himself a prostitute, I work in accountancy (just in case the example was ambiguous).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire