dimanche 11 novembre 2012

Soul mate


I read somewhere that as the people keep “generating” the chance in finding someone that we hit it off with is more and more unlikely to happen, it’s a bit strange and unorthodox I know.
Personally I have never met someone that shares the same ideas and tastes as me, besides my sister, but that’s only natural, and I think it’s most unlikely to happen so that statistic or what ever it is doesn't add me much.
That is what we call “a soul mate” I guess, well I don’t believe in it then. I have just answered the most existential question about love and not with a good answer either.
That doesn't mean I’ll stop fantasizing about this so called “soul mate” because that’s the closer I’ll ever get to him.
You must think that I’m the most schizophrenic person ever. But it makes sense in my head.
It’s all a part of my “hoping for the best but expecting the worse” plan.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire